Friday, July 5, 2013

Making Money Writing with Bubblews

I need to step up my efforts to make money because I have to do a better job at being self supporting. So, I am examining more sites that have the potential to make money.

The most recent of these, for me, is Bubblews. When I first heard about it, I didn't know what to expect. I found it on Pot Pie Girl's blog because she ran an experiment that had her achieving payout really quickly.

I signed up and made my first payout two weeks later. I've made three payouts, called "redemptions" on the site, already.

 How does it work?

All you need to do is sign up for an account and start writing to get started. You earn money by getting page views to your articles. You also earn money when people participate by "liking" your post or by leaving a comment. Likewise, earnings seem to increase when you participate in the site by reading, commenting, and liking the posts of others.

Do they pay?

The answer is yes. I have pressed the green redemption button three times and have gotten paid twice. My third payment has cleared and will go into my paypal in a few days. It really works!

Will it work long term?

Now, it takes a lot of hours in order to make enough money here to press the green button consistently. So, this is something I do at night when I am relaxing or watching television after all my other work is finished. I could make a lot more money doing my other business activities.

Final Thoughts

This is a great site to use because it can help you build an audience for your writing and it allows you to make extra money in the process. However,  this isn't something lucrative enough to spend all your time on.

Want to see what all the fuss is about? Sign up by clicking this link. Just write and participate and you'll be on your way to payout in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment