Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Top Reasons for Making Money Online

So, why exactly do I make money online?

For the past few years, I have been self employed and quite frankly, it isn't going well. So, I started this blog to help me make a change.

This was a few months ago, and I've barely posted at this blog, and I am still in the same place.

So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to begin at the beginning.

Who am I?

My name is Mindy Cassko and I am a stay at home wife. We don't have children, yet. But we do have a cat.

Sure, my husband has an income - but life would certainly be a lit easier if I actually made more.

We're in Debt

You see, we're in debt. We owe about $20,000 in various places. To top that off, we aren't property owners and we don't have that much in savings.

It's pretty scary, especially with the economy the way it is. Time to turn things around, don't you think?

Programs I Use

I have decided that from this moment forward, I am not going to do anything that won't lead me to a solid, residual income.

At the same time, I don't have money to start a bunch of websites and blogs.

So the compromise I am making is to use these two sites:

Squidoo.com

Hubpages.com


I can do things like affiliate marketing with these sites as well as earn money from the advertising programs on each site. This includes Google, Amazon, and eBay.

And, since I really don't know what I am doing, I am just going to create as many pages on these sites as possible while I learn.

How am I doing so far?

Progress has been slow, but I plan on working really hard so I can reach my goals. I'll give you screenshots of my income so maybe you can get inspired. :)




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment